Sunday 14 November 2010

Sunday Update Time

A short one because it has been a very long day.

Medic Stuff:
This week was R&I week, which was a nice rest. I wore jeans and a hoodie and did lots of sleeping. I was also lectured on Diahorroea for 3 hours, which was pretty unpleasant.

Rowing Stuff:
Results from Four's Head are here. From my point of view it went pretty well and while it would have been nice to be closer in speed to the other two CUW fours, we finished in the order I expected. More importantly- boat for boat CUW did better than OUW and that makes me very happy!

Social Stuff:
It's Prash's birthday today- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So we went to MCR formal on Fri night which was lots of fun. And then it has been nice to spend some time with the girls and Mat from my four this weekend, its nice to get to know them away from the pressures of Cambridge.
I also met Anna this week and had a very odd- so you know me because I write about doing too much rowing on the internet- type exchange. She is very lovely, and also wanted to eat lots of the free food at the Metaswitch presentation when it seemed that no-one else understood that free food should be eaten quickly and in large quantities. Oh yeah and her blog is much much funnier than mine.

Other Stuff:
David and I are planning our Kenya trip for next summer- exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment