Sunday 6 February 2011

*Sheepish Wave*

Hello Again,
So I haven't posted anything for a really really long time. Sorry about that. Turns out my big post from before Christmas with the story of Trial Eights didn't even post so it has been even longer than I thought, apart from the little hello on Christmas. To make matters worse I managed to fail in my blogging duties before Christmas as well! Anyway to catch up I promise to write one blog post a day till we catch up and then the blog will resume regular Sunday Updates.  (As an aside while I was looking for a cool enough sheep picture I found this which then distracted me for ten minutes)

To make things easier on myself I am going to split up the time I need to catch you all up on into these chunks:

  • Up to Christmas
  • The Holidays
  • Mid Jan when training really kicked back in
  • The present
And you are going to get just one entertaining story from at least 2 of the 3 things that I ever write about:
  • Medicine
  • Rowing
  • Social Life
So that was kind of an admin-y type post but I will start posting properly tomorrow and then you will all be caught up on my life.


P.S. Adventures would be nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment