Monday 18 October 2010

The Importance of To-do lists

To give you an idea of my typical days:
  • Wake up,
  • Go Rowing/Training (4 days a week)
  • Drive to Huntingdon (5 days)
  • Spend all day running round hospital (5 days)
  • Have one hypoglycaemic almost fainting moment (1 a week atm)
  • More running around hospital
  • Drive Home
  • Go Training (4 days)
  • Eat
  • Bed
At some point in all of this I need to learn some medicine, drum up some novices, earn CBC some money, end up with clean ironed clothes, eat, record every thing I do eat, update this, see David and my friends.
So I have 6 to-do lists on the go at the moment, and any time I tick anything off on one I add another two things somewhere else.
There is a list of things to do for
  1. Medical Learning
  2. Medicine Admin
  3. Relics Officer
  4. LBC
  5. Rowing
  6. General Life
As a result I am currently, at least on the surface much more organised than I was when I posted last and feel that I can now introduce this blogging to other people for the first time. When I was first posting here and using my blogger account to follow other blogs, I did of course realise that other people could read this in theory, not that I thought anyone else actually was. So now I am ready to send an email to my family and put this on my facebook and generally let other people know that I am doing this. Is it weird that I have written 4 posts before telling anyone I'm blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment