Friday 8 October 2010

Aims for this Year

Hello!
Hopefully this will be a good way for everyone to keep abreast of my crazy year, in which I aim to:
  • Pass Stage 1 Clinical Medicine with flying colours.
  • Wear some gorgeous *ahem* Minty-Green lycra and beat some Dark Blues.
  • Teach some Novices How to Row.
  • Maintain some semblance of a Social Life
So far I have:
  • Completed the Intro Course and 1 whole week of Placement- I can talk to patients, yay! (and I have to commute lots, boo)
  • Been part of CUWBC for two and a half weeks- long enough to have been to Ely twice and done a lot of erging!
And so far so good I have only had:
  • One episode where I was so tired I curled up and got randomly emotional
  • One moment where I went green and nearly fainted on a ward.
  • Three slightly hair-raising moments with lorries and the A14 (I AM FINE MUM)
  • Blisters which are a bit sore and then go dry rather than blisters which end up as gaping wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment